1. What personal information we will collect
We have two ways to collect information:
1.1 Information you provide to us:
When you apply for a product trial, you may be required to provide us with your personal information, such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, ID number, etc.
1.2 Information we collect during your use of our products and services:
You may be required to provide your mailing address, bank account number, etc.
We also collect information about the use of the product, such as location information, product manufacturer, product model number, product unique identifier, and device data, if necessary.
2. Why do we collect personal information?
There are two main reasons why we need to collect your personal information:
1) Some services must be obtained after you have obtained your information.
2) Your information will help us better optimize our products and services to better meet your needs and provide you with more convenient and customized services.
3. How do we collect personal information?
Some services will ask you to provide information directly to us. For example:
When conducting product application trials, after-sales issues or cooperation intentions, we may ask you to provide certain personal information in order to provide services and further cooperation.
4. How do we use the personal information we collect?
1) Register your service for you or your device;
2) provide the service or function you requested;
3) Provide customized content and recommend based on your past activities using our services;
4) Advertising, such as providing customized advertising and sponsored content (including through our advertising services, where you can learn more about its practices) and sending you promotional information;
5) Assess and analyze markets, customers, products and services (including asking for your opinions about our products and services, and conducting customer surveys);
6) Understand how you use our services so that we can improve our services and develop new products and services;
7) Provide maintenance services for your equipment;
8) Conduct free sweepstakes, prize contests or promotions as permitted by law;
9) Other uses for your consent.
5. How do we store and protect personal information?
And Pule adopts generally accepted industry security standards and adopts encryption measures to protect users' personally identifiable information and data to ensure that your information will not be accessed, used or disclosed without authorization.
In terms of technology, and Pule use anti-virus software, encryption protection, monitoring systems, and enhanced attack protection of Pule Data Center. In terms of the system, we ensure that employees understand the importance of data protection by providing security and privacy protection knowledge training to Pule employees. However, based on the inherent defects and operational risks of the network, and Pule does not guarantee that your information is absolutely safe. .
6. Disclosure of information
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
6.1 Get your consent
We will disclose your personal information to third parties with your consent.
6.2 Disclose your personal information to our affiliates or partners
In order to provide you with better service, we may disclose some of your personal information to affiliates or partners. We strictly prohibit affiliates or partners from using the shared information for other purposes.
6.3 According to legal requirements
We may disclose your personal information as required by law, regulation, judicial or government agency. In the event that we involve restructuring, consolidation or liquidation, your personal information may be transferred to the counterparty.
7. Legal liability
1) The user should use the product reasonably and in good faith. If the damage is caused by your use or the third party lawsuit, we will reserve the right of defense and claim compensation. The scope of compensation includes but is not limited to your misconduct. The losses incurred include, but are not limited to, legal fees, legal fees, transportation expenses, and travel expenses.
2) This statement applies the laws of the People's Republic of China. Any dispute arising from this statement shall be settled through consultation. If the negotiation fails, the case shall be settled in the court of the place where Pule’s domicile is located.